[bookport] Re: Book port, best player.

  • From: "Rich Ring" <ring2@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 1 Oct 2007 16:18:28 -0500

You all need to realize that the NLS will be issuing players designed
specifically to play their books sometime in 2008.  The majority of NLS
subscribers are older Americans, and many of them are not computer
users.  The only individuals who will have to use a computer to obtain
NLS material are those who wish to listen to such material on a 3rd
party player such as the Bookport II or the VR-Stream.