[bookport] Re: Book port Speech

  • From: "Hope Hein" <hmhein@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 14 Sep 2006 15:59:06 -0400

Hi Sandy!
I apologize that it sounded like I was complaining. I just received my Bookport
yesterday and the  truth is I love it. It was so easy to transfer the books. I
especially like the fact that one can transfer books from RFB&D. That is the
main reason I purchased the Bookport. The reason I asked about the speech was
to make sure it was working properly. I am sure I will get use to the speech.
Like you said one needs to keep the expense down.

HTH.
Hope