[bookport] Re: Book Wizard Reader software

  • From: "KEITH CREASY" <KCREASY@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 16 Oct 2007 09:12:25 -0400

The Book Wizard is a demo, but does function to transfer DAISY content to the
Book Port. If you want to register and use the full version of BWR to read
DAISY books on the PC contact APH customer service. The price is $50.

Regards,
Keith

>>> christod@xxxxxxxxxx 10/16/07 08:56AM >>>
Hi all

I'm a fairly new Book Port owner and have a question about the Book
Wizard Reader software that came with the Book Port.

Since Daisy is still very new in our country, I haven't played around
with it until very recently. I loaded a Daisy document into the Book
Wizard Reader and it worked fine. I then told the program to look for
updates since it hadn't been updated for a long time. It came back with
a message that it had expired or something to that effect. I then still
managed to use it with my Daisy document for about 15 minutes when it
terminated with a message that I should have the program registered.

My question now is: is the program a demo only and should I purchase it,
or is it supposed to have been included with the Book Port as a fully
functioning program? If it must be purchased, how much does it cost?

If it is supposed to be a fully functioning version, how do I get it to
work again without timing out?

I hope someone can shed some light.

Kind regards

Christo de Klerk

Important Notice:
Authorised Financial Services Provider

Important restrictions, qualifications and disclaimers
("the Disclaimer") apply to this email. To read this click on the
following address or copy into your Internet browser:

http://www.absa.co.za/disclaimer

The Disclaimer forms part of the content of this email in terms of
section 11 of the Electronic Communications and Transactions
Act, 25 of 2002.

If you are unable to access the Disclaimer, send a blank e-mail
to disclaimer@xxxxxxxxxx and we will send you a copy of the
Disclaimer.