[bookport] Re: Book Share Book Error

  • From: Sandy Licht <slicht@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 05 Sep 2006 23:08:15 -0500

I believe you need to unpack your file using the Bookshare unpack tool.

At 08:30 PM 9/5/2006, Dixie and Cobalt wrote:
Walt,

I guess that would be helpful huh?  Thanks.  I downloaded the Daisy version
and in the Book Port Transfer it says The Old Man in the Sea F1.  I expand
all my book share files to one folder and then use Book Port transfer
software  to place it on bookport from that file.

Guided by His light,
  Dixie
 email:  Lighthousebs@xxxxxxxxxxxxx