[bookport] Re: Book Port or Book Courier

  • From: Sandy Licht <slicht@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 27 Mar 2005 18:43:14 -0600

I use a Bookport, and I love it!  The APH staff monitor and actively
participate in this list, and they are quick to respond.  The BP can do
several things the Courier cannot do.  With the next firmware release, the
BP will also become a notetaker.  If you want to be a beta tester, you can
enjoy that feature right now.

At 01:02 PM 3/27/2005, you wrote:
>Hello Listers,
>I'm just wondering if anyone on the list has used a book courier and a book
>port.  I've used a courier for over a year but have had quite a few problems
>with it.  Now I'm thinking of changing to the book port and just wonder what
>people think as to whether it's better and less buggy than the book courier.
>I'd really be interested to hear anyone's views.
>
>Cheers,
>Sandra.
>This message, and any attachments, have been checked by Mcafee virus scan
>prior to sending.

Sandy Licht
Phone: 409-898-8218
Jeremiah 29:11 - 14A
are plans for good and not for disaster, to give you a future and a hope.
12In those days when you pray, I will listen. 13If you look for me in earnest,
you will find me when you seek me. 14I will be found by you," says the
LORD...