[bookport] Re: Book Port or Book Courier

  • From: "Mike Arrigo" <n0oxy@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 28 Mar 2005 21:39:55 -0600

I've seen the buffer overflow problem you mention, although in the newest
firmware, it doesn't seem to happen hardly at all. Book port does this
sometimes too, but not much. Remember that both products are using the same
hardware, and are manufactured by the same company. In the book port's case
though, the transfer software is written by aph, and Springer Design writes
the firmware for the unit, hope I have that right, smile.