[bookport] Re: Book Port drive letter

  • From: "Jerry Neufeld" <jerry.neufeld@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 29 Sep 2004 07:42:34 -0400

Tiffany,

While trying to assign a different drive letter may work, I suspect you are
having much the same problem I am, and probably others, that is, something
in the newest version of the BookPort firmware does not allow certain PC's
with XP to recognize the usb device at all. I'm experiencing that same thing
with most of my computers. Fortunately, one of them still sees the device.

All the best,

Jerry