[bookport] Book Port documentation and a silly question, big grin!!!

  • From: "Michael Massey" <micmey@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 7 Sep 2004 06:08:21 -0600

Hi folks.  I am re-sending this message just in case I receive a returned
mail delivery as is inconsistently happening with this e-mail list despite
the fact that the address is a valid one.

I am wondering why the table of contents is not included on the updated Book
POrt documentation.  Is it because the update is part of a beta?

My silly question is this.  I have my braille files and other executables go
to a folder called my downloads.  I tried to send files to the Book Port
from the edit box in the Book Port Transfer software by simply typing bp04a,
b, c, d, etc.  I kept hearing file not found.  Do I need to type c:\my
downloads\bp04a and so on?  If so, then I deserve 50 lashes with a web
noodle, big smile.  Thanks.

Mike