[bookport] Re: Book Port as an external speech synthesizer?

  • From: "Marlaina Lieberg" <marlaina@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 31 Dec 2004 19:18:12 -0800

I hope APH will keep this device focused on what it is:  a device for
portable reading of files and audio.  I can see why you suggest this, but I
think that once you start loading down a device with more than what it is
truly intended to do, you dilute your resources and focus.  So, my vote, if
I had one, is to keep it as it is, and make use of resources to increase
file types it will handle, such as pdf, ogg, etc.