[bookport] Book Port as a Notetaker

  • From: "Peter Walsh" <walsh.48@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 23 May 2008 18:21:31 +1000

Hello:

Yes, I also use Bookport as a notetaker.

Whilst at first getting started was a little intimidating, I found the
instructions in the manual very easy to follow, and after spending an
afternoon, was able to get up and running.

I use my notetaker as a diary, plus as a place to store those favourite or
secret numbers.

I have also managed to synchronize Bookport with my computer.

I ended that day of toil feeling a very proud man.

I would have to admit, it took me over a year prior to my investigating this
feature, but oh boy, how great it is.

Peter Walsh.