[bookport] Book Port advantage

  • From: "Joni Colver" <joni.colver@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Book Port" <bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 2 Oct 2005 10:33:06 -0500

David Bennett asked about a comparison between the Book Port and Book
Courier.  Having never seen a Courier, I can't offer a comparison.  But, one
advantage I can point out that the Book Port possesses is the Braille
keyboard.  I don't know if you read about this or not David.  If the unit is
turned 90 degrees the eighteen keys turn into a Braille keyboard.  You can
type in words or phrases to search for in text files.  You can also use the
unit for a note taker.  It is an ingenious idea and for a person who knows
Braille might be considered an advantage for the Port when compared to the
Courier.

Joni