[bookport] Re: Book Port Transfer software and Window-eyes

  • From: "LARRY SKUTCHAN" <lskutchan@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 24 Aug 2004 09:48:32 -0400

Well, now I am confused.  The transfer software automatically displays the =
Authorize Audible dialog when you select an audible.com book, so I am not =
sure what could have been clearer.  We are very interested in making the =
documentation as complete and clear as possible, so all suggestions are =
considered.

This list and the what's new file are the places to learn about new things =
going on with Book Port.

>>> micmey@xxxxxxxxxxx Tuesday, August 24, 2004 8:20:21 AM >>>
Hi, Paul, Marlaina and others.  I want to thank all of those of you who=20
responded to my problem.  Larry, thank you for your explanation as to how =
to=20
get books from Audible.com.  My problem was that I had not turned on =
those=20
capabilities in the book port as Paul mentioned.  Frankly, I did not =
know=20
how to do that and that is where I think those at APH need to make such=20
things clearer than perhaps they have.  It is too easy for all of us to=20
assume too much.  If it weren't for a phone call from Marlina I would =
have=20
still probably been ringing my hands, pulling my hair out, etc., etc.

I also would like to know where to keep up with the latest and greatest =
on=20
book port such as changes in the warranty, enhancements to software and=20
hardware, etc.  Yes, I know that you should go to www.aph.org/tech but =
are=20
there other resources to keep up with what's new in book port?

Again, thanks to all of you for trying to help me.

Michael Massey
----- Original Message -----=20