[bookport] Re: Book Port Transfer software and Window-eyes

  • From: "Michael Massey" <micmey@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 25 Aug 2004 16:54:37 -0600

Hi, Pam.  Thank you for pointing those steps out.  I of course did not know
that you could press alt r and go from there.  I have read and re-read the
cassette manual several times in the past week since my book port arrived
and might have missed things along the way.  I think we should help each
other as best as we can by even providing instructions that somebody might
overlook even if they have been using technology for two days or two years.
Thanks.

Michael Massey