[bookport] Re: Book Port Transfer software and Window-eyes

  • From: "Marlaina Lieberg" <marlaina@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 25 Aug 2004 10:50:46 -0700

Larry, when I was helping Mike the other day, his audible books were
invisible to him before activating the device; that was where I got the clue
that he needed to activate.  Can you really send an audible book without
having previously activated?  As I said before, I don't remember what the
heck I did for audible is my second home on the web and I just intuitively
got mine and Gary's going, once a friend got me into the latest beta while
at ACB.

Marlaina Lieberg