[bookport] Re: Book Port Software and Firmware Upadte (2.3)UPDATE AND 4 GIG CARD

  • From: "Sharon Hamm" <shamm1@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 19 Aug 2006 23:56:59 -0500

Well, I installed the updates yesterday and had no problem. Well, I mean in the end there was no problem. For some reason it started talking in Spanish. I finally did a reset and then hooked the bp up to the computer again and it was all straightened out after that.
Now my 4 gig card is working wonderfully, so far, after I reformatted it and loaded it up but not as full as before.
A happy camper, Sharon

----- Original Message ----- From: "Missy Hoppe" <melissah@xxxxxxxx>