[bookport] Re: Book Port Not Recognized

  • From: "reb503@xxxxxxxxxxxx" <reb503@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 13 Aug 2006 07:18:16 -0400

Bruce,

I had this problem with 3 Kingston 2GB cards.  It was due to firmware
version 2.2.0.  It was fixed in beta version 2.2.0.5, at least in regard to
the 2GB cards.  It was related to certain brands of cards.  Even with 2.2.0
the cards did work when formatted in a card reader which is what I did
during the 3 months before the fix.

What brand of card is this occuring with?

Richard