[bookport] Re: Book Port Launcher in Start Up

  • From: "John McCann" <lists@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 17 May 2005 16:47:05 -0400

Hi Clarence:

Well, speaking strictly for myself, it's just a carry-over from the days
(five plus years ago) when my computer would run a bit sluggish because
every program I put on it felt that it somehow had to be loaded and run at
startup. I do still use a startup manager, but I'm running a Dell dimension
8300 here, 3.06GHz, windows XP service pack 2, and 1GB of ram, of which I'm
using less than 40%, so we're "good to go" as far as computer horsepower.

All that having been said, and in light of Rob's comments, I'm going to put
book launcher back into the startup menu from the recycle bin.

John