[bookport] Re: Book Port Launcher in Start Up

  • From: Clarence Whaley <clarence@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 17 May 2005 14:00:08 -0500

Wish you guys could explain why you want to remove this tiny,
insignificant item.  If you are that resource deprived perhaps a new
computer is in order first.  <smile>

At 11:55 AM 5/17/2005 -0700, you wrote:
>To APH Staff I already know that the BP Launcher is in my
>Programs > Start Up area. Should also be in msconfig > Start up
>tab area. Or is there a option to toggle this within BP transfer
>software application?
>
>Question #1:  How is the recommended in removing BP Launcher
>within the Start Up folder? Just go to the Programs Menu > Start
>Up Folder > Select BP Launcher and delete it?
>
>Or just go to msconfig and Start up tab and uncheck the BP
>Launcher?
>
>Any help is appreciated.
>
>Petro

Clarence Whaley
Training Division Manager
GW Micro
E-Mail:  Clarence@xxxxxxxxxxx
Direct Voice (615) 383-6248
or 866-699-8901
Direct Fax (260) 489-2608
GW Micro Voice Number 260-489-3671
http://www.gwmicro.com
or press enter below to read all about our training program
http://www.gwmicro.com/training