[bookport] Re: Bible text

  • From: "SpringfieldOhio.net" <MichaelJ@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 14 Dec 2007 11:30:33 -0500

MessageThe Online Bible web site offers free software downloads for a Bible
program and for various free modules for Bible versions, dictionaries,
commentaries, and some Christian books that all load into the free program. In
addition, some bible versions that are still under copyright, such as the NKJV,
are available to download in "locked" format , with a small fee ($5 for the
NKJV for example) to obtain an unlocking code. The Online Bible program can be
used to send the Bible text to disk files for reading on the BookPort. This is
not a direct source for Bible text, but it is an option  that I have used
extensively with my BookPort, to supplement my reading and study using the
computer. It is a method that offers great flexibility in the way you package
the text files (by book, by chapter, etc.) before you send them to BookPort.

www.OnlineBible.net