[bookport] Re: Beta link

  • From: "LARRY SKUTCHAN" <lskutchan@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 10 Sep 2004 14:20:17 -0400

Does it say which file it is?

>>> foxtrot1@xxxxxxxxxxx Friday, September 10, 2004 2:17:42 PM >>>
Help.  I have downloaded the BWR file - no problem.  When i connect the
Bookport to the computer, the transfer program asks me if I want to =
install
the new download.  The file downloads, but balks during the setup saying =
it
cannot read from the source file, because the file is being used by =
another
process.  What should I do?

I'll be away for about 1 1/2wks beginning this evening.  Wouldlike a
response today if possible, before going away.

Thanks,