[bookport] Re: Beta link

  • From: "foxtrot" <foxtrot1@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 10 Sep 2004 14:17:42 -0400

Help.  I have downloaded the BWR file - no problem.  When i connect the
Bookport to the computer, the transfer program asks me if I want to install
the new download.  The file downloads, but balks during the setup saying it
cannot read from the source file, because the file is being used by another
process.  What should I do?

I'll be away for about 1 1/2wks beginning this evening.  Wouldlike a
response today if possible, before going away.

Thanks,