[bookport] Beta Questions

  • From: "Scott Duck" <sduck@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Book Port Discuss" <bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 24 Mar 2005 14:18:17 -0600

Good afternoon everyone,
I have had my Book Port for a little more than a week.  I am not doing beta
testing but I have been watching the list discussions about the beta firmware
and software.  I have a few questions about it.  It seams that most of the beta
discussion involves the note taking function, which sounds quite useful.  Are
there any other new features in the beta other than the note taker?
Approximately how long will it be before the beta becomes an official release?
When the beta becomes an official release, how much will the upgrade cost
existing Book Port owners?
Thanks,
Scott