[bookport] Beta Firmware Update

  • From: "Francis E. Khan" <fekhan@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 3 Feb 2005 20:08:43 -0400

Hello Folks:
I stored a few files in the Queue for transfer to the Bookport and when this
was being done a few minutes ago, a message appeared to the effect that a
suspicious script was detected and that all activity had stopped.  A few
options were available on the screen, one of them being "continue what I was
doing" which did nothing at all.  The option which was completed the job was
"allow all scripts" and I knew that the files were being sent by the musical
tones emanating from the computer.

Is it possible that there is a glitch in the beta firmware release?

Francis Khan