[bookport] Re: Beta .28

  • From: "LARRY SKUTCHAN" <lskutchan@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 27 Feb 2006 11:16:15 -0500

It was not a good idea to have designed it that way.  What I meant by
stopping was to hit the 2 key to stop Book Port from reading.  You can
then use the previous sentence without any trouble no matter how short
the previous sentence is.

>>> Reed.Poynter@xxxxxxxxx Monday, February 27, 2006 10:27:47 AM >>>
You've lost me.  What was not a good idea?  What do you mean by stop
the
device?

Reed