[bookport] Re: Battery life in version 2.03

  • From: "David Allen" <wd8ldy@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 28 Oct 2006 09:22:23 +1300

Hi Dean and list:

Thanks for chiming in. It just seems odd that I've been using these batteries without much problem until 2.03. The gage would get down to around 20 percent before the unit would complain. Now, the only way I can get below 50 percent is to suspend reading of audio, and even then I can't get below around 40 percent. Most peculiar!

Cheers,
Dave
----- Original Message ----- From: "Dean Martineau" <dean92@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>