[bookport] Re: Battery Types for Book Port

  • From: "Lou Kolb" <loukolb@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 15 Aug 2004 09:49:03 -0400

Pat,

I did use them for a time but just found the performance to be a bit less
stable so I went back to standard batteries and have been happier with them.
Under fairly heavy use, mostly with the synthesizer reading .brf and .txt
files, I get anywhere from a month and a half to 2 and a half months out of
a set.  Now it's true that the firmware has been updated a couple of times
since I last used rechargables so they might work better these days.  Lou