[bookport] Re: Battery Drainage with latest beta

  • From: "Liam Martin" <noatman1@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 31 Mar 2005 18:37:10 +0000

I put in fairly new batteries to do the Beta 22 update (yesterday afternoon)
- Bookport said the batteries were over 80 percent. By the time I went to
bed - after using Bookport for no more than an hour since the download - the
level was down to 52 percent. By 7 am this morning - with no use - it had
dropped to 43 percent.

Liam