[bookport] Re: Batteries

  • From: "David Tanner" <david-tanner@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 23 Dec 2005 01:05:20 -0600

I would agree.  Sure, there is a cost to having to purchase replacement
batteries, but rechargeable built-in batteries do not seem like a very good
solution for a unit like the BookPort.  I would only support rechargeable
built-in batteries if the power requirements on the next generation BookPort
demands enough power to make use of user replaceable batteries an unrealistic
choice.