[bookport] Re: Barbara -- Victor Reader Wave: OT

  • From: "Andy, on Braille Plus" <musicproandy@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 27 Aug 2008 08:45:45 -0400

Hi, if you want Bookshare and RFBD, get the Stream.

Because Bookshare books are  text books, (they are not audio), you need some
form of text to spech
to read them. Which the Wave lacks.

Also, the Stream is a lot smaller than the Wave, and can record as well, just
like the book port.
Also, like the book port, it doesn't contain a cd drive, so you'll need  to
transfer it some other
way. Since I don't (but wish) I had a Stream, I cannot outline how that works.