[bookport] Re: BPTransfer not installing on a windows 98 second edition laptop

  • From: "PAMELA RADER" <PRADER@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 14 Feb 2007 13:06:35 -0500

You must have Windows, ME, 2000, or XP in order to use Book Port.  We
were unable to get it to work with 98.  Windows 98 uses a different
platform, so we couldn't make it work with that.  If you'll look at your
User's manyual, under Requirements, you'll find that Windows 98 is not
listed.

Pamela Rader, TECHNICAL SUPPORT
American Printing House For The Blind
1839 Frankfort Ave.
Louisville, KY  40206

PHONE:  1-800-223-1839, Ext. 307

>>> SimonJaeger@xxxxxxx 02/13/07 11:59PM >>>
Hi,
As the subject line states, I have an old laptop with windows 98 second
edition, and bp transfer is not installing properly - it says it cannot
install on this version of windows. I thought it installed on windows
98, but I could be wrong. Could someone tell me why this is happening?