[bookport] Re: BP won't exit folders - solved if not resolved

  • From: "Walt Smith" <ka3lists@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 8 Jul 2008 10:33:18 -0400

Pamela and all -

Well, some days you just have to figure what the heck, as a friend of mine
used to say. *Today*, when I swapped the same card back to the previously
failing unit, everything worked as expected and I can move both in and out
of folders without any trouble. For what it's worth (not much, I suspect), I
first had placed another card into the unit, formatted it, and copied one
entire folder structure into it and it worked. Then, I placed the card with
all the files on it into the unit and it worked as well. I haven't got the
vaguest idea *why*, but whatever was the problem seems now to be resolved.