[bookport] BP won't exit folders

  • From: "Walt Smith" <ka3lists@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Book Port User List" <bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 5 Jul 2008 13:33:47 -0400

All of a sudden, my BP is refusing to exit any folder when I press the
correct key combination. I can enter a folder and navigate it fine, but when
I want to back out and go to another, the only way I can do so is to remove
the CF card, replace it, then go to the new folder I want to open. I've
already copied everything on the card to my computer's hard drive and
reformatted the card without any change in this behavior. Does anybody have
any other suggestions? The batteries are fresh and every other command I
enter works just fine.

--
Walt Smith - Clearwater, FL
ka3agm@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx