[bookport] Re: BP not working

  • From: Sandy Licht <slicht@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 19 Feb 2006 14:30:55 -0600

Of course, that is true, but I was speaking generally. I know I wouldn't like to be without the Bookport for the length of time it would take to repair it. But, in reality, it wouldn't be the end of the world. I don't worry about whether it is going to break either 5 minutes from now or in another year. Life is much too short for that.

At 02:13 PM 2/19/2006, you wrote:

Well, it's probably a big issue if it happens to your particular book port. Otherwise I wouldn't get excited.

Sandy Licht
Phone: 409-898-8218
Jeremiah 29:11 - 14A