[bookport] Re: BP not working

  • From: "Rick Harmon" <rickharmon@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 19 Feb 2006 14:54:30 -0500

Hi All,

Don't get me wrong, I love my new BP.  I've just noticed a lot of complaints on
here about BP's going bad and having to resort to taking batteries and cards
out for a day or sending back for repairs.  Is this just a few people this is
happening to or is it really an issue?

I know all electronic devices have their moods and can be picky.  I am just
trying to see if it's really a big issue or just a isolated one.

Rick

=====

Author:
Helen Keller