[bookport] Re: BP not connected

  • From: Sandy Licht <slicht@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 15 Mar 2008 09:01:56 -0500

Go into BP Transfer and manually check for updates. Does your Bookport show up in Windows Explorer itself? This sounds like a software issue and not a hardware one. I am assuming it has worked in the past? Since you last connected your Bookport, what on your computer has changed? You may have to disconnect every USB device on your computer and see if the Bookport shows up in the transfer program. First, connect your BP. Shut down your computer. Now reboot. This sometimes works.

At 12:16 AM 3/15/2008 -0500, you wrote:
Hi to the list:

I tried transfering files from my computer to the BP and it says that my BP is not connected, and it is. When I open the BP program, it's no longer checking for updates. Is my BP sick? help!
Catalina and my lovable lab Tristan
True love is neither physical, nor romantic. True love is an acceptance of all that is, has been, will be, and will not be. The happiest people don't necessarily have the best of everything; they just make the best of everything they have.
Life isn't about how to survive the storm, but how to dance in the rain."
Don't love something that can't love you back
Email and MSN: <mailto:catroi@xxxxxxx>catroi@xxxxxxx
AOL: catroi1
Skype: pigwidgeon

Sandy Licht
Jeremiah 29:11 - 14.
For I know the plans I have for you," declares the LORD, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future. Then you will call upon me and come and pray to me, and I will listen to you. You will seek me and find me when you seek me with all your heart. I will be found by you," declares the LORD, "and will bring you back from captivity.