[bookport] BP doesn't auto-open Transfer Program

  • From: "Rick Hume" <Ringmaster.Rick@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 24 Sep 2010 13:13:37 -0400

Now that I finally got the original compact flash card to work in my Book Port,
I thought I'd install a new 2 GIG card, as the original was so small.  I'm
primarily interested in playing Audible books on my player and the files are
huge.

I installed the files on the card that Brian sent to me, and made four new
folders for my content.  I used explorer to do this.

When I plug the player into the computer, the transfer program does not
automatically open.  When I turn the player on, it appears to see my folders,
as it says my Audible Library folder is empty.

I hope I'm not too old and feeble to use this. <smile>