[bookport] BP VS BC

  • From: Clarence Whaley <clarence@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Bookport List <bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 01 Jun 2004 13:39:09 -0500

I have had the chance to now own both the Bookport and Book Courier.  Both
appear to be really fine products but I must admit my preference for the
Bookport.  First, the software is much easier to use and has many more
options.  Second, with the Book Courier you must translate files from .brf
to .txt before you can use them.  This is a pain.  Next, the features on
the unit itself are much more intuitive with the BP; no shift key to use
etc.  I also find the multi-shaped keys distracting.  My compliments to
Larry, Rob and the rest for a really great product.  I'm ready for Audible!
P.S.  I do note that the BC has Audible support, but the file transfer
utility is cumbersome in my opinion.

Clarence Whaley
Training Division Manager
GW Micro
E-Mail:  Clarence@xxxxxxxxxxx
Direct Voice (615) 383-6248
or 866-699-8901
Direct Fax (260) 489-2608
GW Micro Voice Number 260-489-3671
http://www.gwmicro.com
or press enter below to read all about our training program
http://www.gwmicro.com/training