[bookport] Re: BP Transfer command line parms

  • From: "Reed Poynter" <Reed.Poynter@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 13 Mar 2006 10:23:54 -0800

I understand why you prompt.

At the risk of repeating myself, My suggestion (in order to fully utilize
batch processing) is to provide an optional parm that will let me send what
will fit.  If it don't fit, don't send it.

Each month I receive a cd with 10 daisy magazines on it.  I want to send
them all to the BP.  The batch processing facility is perfect for this task;
with the exception of the requirement for user intervention.