[bookport] Re: BP Transfer and vulnerability problem

  • From: "Mark Lee" <lee.mark@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 10 Sep 2006 13:36:29 -0500

I don't see how this could be possible. As far as I know, the only time the transfer software goes online is to check for updates to the bookport firmware and transfer software. Have your student run an anti spyware program and get a firewall. Hopefully, this will fix the problem.

Mark
ASK, "WHAT GOALS WOULD YOU SET FOR YOURSELF IF YOU COULD NOT FAIL?" Don't ask if it's possible or impossible. Don't worry about failing. Focus on what you want, and let that be your guideline.
----- Original Message ----- From: "LeAnna MacDonald" <lmacdonald@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>