[bookport] BP Transfer and Hackers

  • From: "Chase Crispin" <chasec@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 11 Sep 2006 18:14:58 -0500

        Hi.  I am actually the one that is having the problem with the
bookport transfer and the hackers are getting in through bookport transfer!
I know it hasn't been herd of before though.  I went on to www.mcafee.com
and it tracked my firewall.  There was a list of the program(s) that the
hacker got in through.  It said that Bookport transfer was granted full
access to the internet at any time.  I haven't done a update  on BP for a
while, so that definitely isn't it!  Is there anyway APH can work on The
transfer software  so that it will be more secure?  That well be very
helpful to me because now almost every day my Mcafee firewall and my Windows
firewall have both been disabled.  I am sick of it!  I do have an ad ware
program I have lavasoft ad ware SE Personal.  I run the scan every day.  It
is capturing my hackers and throwing them out of there.  I am not running in
to any problems with Book Port transfer at all.  If you have any suggestions
pleas reply and let me know!  Thanks for the  great help you guise always
give to everyone!  I think that APH has done a out standing job creating the
book Port and I love it!

Chase Crispin
Arbor Park student
Home phone: 4025332815
Cell Phone 4024274006
Address: 3083 College Drive Blair NE. 68008
chasec@xxxxxxxxxx