[bookport] Re: BP Spyder

  • From: "PAMELA RADER" <PRADER@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 20 Mar 2007 09:29:53 -0500

Shannon:

It's supposed to let you read multi-linked web pages, such as Newspapers, etc.

Pamela Rader, TECHNICAL SUPPORT
American Printing House For The Blind
1839 Frankfort Ave.
Louisville, KY  40206

PHONE:  1-800-223-1839, Ext. 307

>>> solsticesinger25@xxxxxxxxx 03/17/07 12:56AM >>>
I don't even know what it's supposed to do. Lol.

Shannon
Are you a fan of women's music? If so, and you're interested in hearing the
latest edition of "The Eclectic Collection: A Celebration of Women In
Music", feel free to send a message to:
solsticesinger25@xxxxxxxxx