[bookport] Re: BP Settings

  • From: "David Allen" <wd8ldy@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 6 Jun 2007 19:20:44 +1200

Hi Robert and list!

You need not wait for others to fix such problems. You can fix them yourself. Some manufacturers don't allow this, but APH isn't one. To deliberately paraphrase yet another manfucturer's web site, the power is indeed in your hands. You can correct the manual file and replace the copy on your unit if you want it to be correct. Both of the problems you pointed out would be easily fixed by some thoughtful editing.

Cheers,
Dave
----- Original Message ----- From: "Robert Clark" <rclark0276@xxxxxxxxxxx>