[bookport] Re: BP Settings

  • From: "David Allen" <wd8ldy@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 6 Jun 2007 16:45:35 +1200

Hi Robert and list!

You're quite right. Since development on the current unit has ended, perhaps they can keep the idea in mind for future inclusion. While I think the manual is very good, I would never say it couldn't be improved. You've highlighted one way that it could. Both the text and the order would be valid corrections.

Cheers,
Dave
----- Original Message ----- From: "Robert Clark" <rclark0276@xxxxxxxxxxx>