[bookport] Re: BP Settings

  • From: "PAMELA RADER" <PRADER@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 05 Jun 2007 14:41:43 -0400

Robert:

It is the setting for Key Echo, which is what the name implies.  By
default, it is set to "Yes," so it's saying, "Key Echo, Yes."  Use the 4
or 6 keys to change it to "No," if you wish, or you can leave it as is.
This is used for when you're in braille mode and taking notes.

Pamela Rader, TECHNICAL SUPPORT
American Printing House For The Blind
1839 Frankfort Ave.
Louisville, KY  40206

PHONE:  1-800-223-1839, Ext. 307

>>> rclark0276@xxxxxxxxxxx 06/05/07 02:14PM >>>
    Need a bit of help.  Due to my hearing, I cannot quite make out the

setting that is between Spanish and Audio Seek.Time.  Thanks.

My grandfather invented Cliff's Notes. It all started back in 1912...
well,
to make a long story short...
Robert & Dreamer Doll (Guide Dawggie)
Newport, Oregon