[bookport] Re: BP Locking Up

  • From: "LARRY SKUTCHAN" <lskutchan@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 02 Mar 2006 07:55:09 -0500

Yes, that was an excellent suggestion, and it has made me wonder why in
the world there is not a Troubleshooting section in the manual.  Well,
this suggestion could not have come at a better time, because I am going
through the manual now updating it and making sure all feature
descriptions are accurate, so it is a perfect time to add it.

Thanks, Rick, for the suggestion.

>>> hmonk@xxxxxxxxxx Wednesday, March 01, 2006 11:59:25 PM >>>
I noticed the lock up too and had to remove the batteries to get it
started
again.  The lock up happened a second time today and when I left the
BP
alone for a minute or so, it came back to life.  Otherwise, the new
features
that I have checked out in this beta version seem to be working well.

Harry