[bookport] Re: BP Launcher does not launch!

  • From: buhrow@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx (Brian Buhrow)
  • To: bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 13 Feb 2006 15:40:18 -0800

        You need to go to http://www.aph.org/beta and download a new copy of
the transfer software.  When you do that, it will want to upgrade your
bookport to the latest firmware.
-Brian
On Feb 13,  4:35pm, "Rik James" wrote:
} Subject: [bookport] Re: BP Launcher does not launch!
} In BP Transfer options, when I hit the firmware or the software update
} buttons, the repsonse dialog box says no updates available.  So what need I
} do to get the version 2.1.0.25 in my system?
}
} Rik
}
}