[bookport] Re: BP Launcher does not launch!

  • From: "PAMELA RADER" <PRADER@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 14 Feb 2006 08:57:34 -0500

Rick:

In order to have that version of the firmware (since it is still Beta),
you must first download the Beta software. You can get that at:

www.aph.org/beta

Once you've installed the Beta software, then when you plug in your
Book Port, you will be able to have that particular update.

Pamela Rader, TECHNICAL SUPPORT
American Printing House For The Blind
1839 Frankfort Ave.
Louisville, KY  40206

PHONE:  1-800-223-1839, Ext. 307

>>> d28rik@xxxxxxx 02/13/06 06:35PM >>>
In BP Transfer options, when I hit the firmware or the software update
buttons, the repsonse dialog box says no updates available.  So what
need I
do to get the version 2.1.0.25 in my system?

Rik