[bookport] BP AS NOTETAKER

  • From: "Harry Monk" <hmonk@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 7 Mar 2006 20:45:20 -0800

Hi folks:

I am attending a 3 day training course this week and am using BP as a
notetaker for the first time.  I have tried out virtually all the features
and find that it works very well.  For writing on the BP I found it is
better to place the unit on a surface with a little give like a blotter or
my lap.  On a hard surface like the table, the unit wabbles just a little
owing to the belt clip on its back.  This is a minor inconvenience.  I
wouldn't recommend making the clip removable since it could get lost easily
and or become gradually looser through usage.  So congratulations to the
software developers.  I will transferring my files to my PC later this week
and will let you know if there are any problems.

Harry