[bookport] Re: Available Bibles

  • From: "Walt Smith" <walt@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 2 Jul 2006 07:34:35 -0400

The Bible Courier description says that it has only 12 keys. From the
description, I take it that the text is stored on the device, itself, and
that it doesn't use a CompactFlash card.

The Bible Courier is manufactured by Springer Design, which makes it a
cousin to both the Book Port and BookCourier.