[bookport] Audio files and time readout

  • From: Peter Rand <peter.rand@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 11 Jan 2005 16:15:10 +0100

If I happen to be listening to an audio file when I press & hold down
the "2" button to check the time, the spoken time is generally so quiet
that I have to pause the audio file  in order to be able to hear it.

I was wondering if there is any way the Book Port could automatically
boost the volume level of the time readout when listening to
audio files, so I wouldn't have to interrupt audio playback when I want
to know the time.

This is not at the top of my wish list, but every now and then I think
it would be convenient to have.

Peter